Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional -CMRP course
all you need in one Course
CMRP online course is An integrated training program that contains everything you need to pass CMRP Exam , in addition to 1000 CMRP exam questionsThe course is a 36-Hour interactive training course aimed at giving trainees an overview of the fundamental pillars of Reliability and Maintenance, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals. Separately from the course, an examination for the SMRP certification of Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional test will be organized right after the conclusion of the course.
Each course module covers one of the 5 pillars of a Reliable Manufacturing Organization, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) body Of knowledge for the CMRP certification. For individuals that are new to the world Of Reliability and Maintenance, the course will provide an overview of aspects to master, For individuals aiming to take the CMRP test’ the course Will provide a refresher session before the actual test. The Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the primary certification for skills, knowledge, and abilities of maintenance & reliability Professionals. Assessing more than just textbook knowledge, the exam tests validate the skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability professionals according to the objective of the body of knowledge.
Why certify with CMRP?
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommend the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics, and best practices.
CMRP online course Learning Outcomes
Applying knowledge to apply several reliability tools.
Understanding the application of the Asset’s Life Cycle.
Analyzing the plant equipment failure events by using quantitative reliability methods such as Weibull and RAM analysis.
Applying Preventative Replacement calculations to determine the Optimal Replacement Time.
Determining optimum maintenance strategies based on failure statistical analysis.
Understanding condition monitoring fundamentals and benefits.
Determining maintenance task’s optimal frequencies
Who should attend the CMRP online course
• Engineers and technicians looking to develop their expertise in maintenance and reliability. CMRP certificate
• This course qualifies candidates to pass the CMRP exam provided by SMRP certificate.
Prerequisites for CMRP
CMRP course language
CMRP Certification Pillars
Business and Management:
Manufacturing Process Reliability
Leadership and Organization: